What Hosts are saying

Hallo zusammen, Mein Name ist Dimitri und ich bin ab sofort der zuständige Online Community Manager für die deutschsprachige Airbnb Community. Vielen Dank an @Laura_R, die bis jetzt einen super Job gemacht hat! Ich selber bin sehr abenteuerlustig, liebe... Latest reply by Marc865
    Hi everyone, Welcome to the New York specific section where you can connect with other hosts in your aread and post local discussions, for example topics on booking trends, general local recommendations, meetups and events. As always, please remembe...
    Hello everyone, As we now have a dedicated board to highlight the fantastic tips and tutorials created by members of our community here in the Community Center, I thought it would be useful to create a post which will act a little like a directory, to m...
    Hi Everyone, The Host Circle is meant for host-to-host discussions about delicate or challenging situations. We know that hosts may need a private place to discuss hosting-related issues that are too sensitive to post on other boards, so we've set up...
    Hello everyone, We have a large number of amazing guides, tips and tutorials in the Community Centre created by hosts. Now you can access the most important ones in one convenient place. Here in Tips & Tutorials you will find the best tutorials created ...
    Hello everyone, As you can see from the other Discussion Rooms, there are boards dedicated to hosting and Airbnb-related topics. In Interests, this is a place where you can talk about all other things that may not necessarily relate to Airbnb. Please ...
    Hello to all group members, welcome to the Community Center. It is fantastic to welcome you to this new platform, a place you can come together and discuss with one another. You will find several different categories or as they are known 'Discussion Ro...
    Hi everyone, Welcome to the New Delhi specific section where you can connect with other hosts in your area and post local discussions, for example, topics on booking trends, general local recommendations, meetups and events. As always, please rememb... Latest reply by Himanshu5
    Hi everyone, Welcome to the Mumbai specific section where you can connect with other hosts in your area and post local discussions, for example, topics on booking trends, general local recommendations, meetups and events. As always, please remember ... Latest reply by Siva-Teja0
    Hi everyone, Welcome to the New Orleans specific section where you can connect with other hosts in your area and post local discussions, for example, topics on booking trends, general local recommendations, meetups and events. As always, please reme... Latest reply by Wayne9
    Hi everyone, Welcome to the O'ahu specific section where you can connect with other hosts in your area and post local discussions, for example, topics on booking trends, general local recommendations, meetups and events. As always, please remember t...
    Hi everyone, Welcome to the Los Angeles specific section where you can connect with other hosts in your area and post local discussions, for example, topics on booking trends, general local recommendations, meetups and events. As always, please reme... Latest reply by Vivian197
    Hi everyone, Welcome to the Dublin specific section where you can connect with other hosts in your area and post local discussions, for example, topics on booking trends, general local recommendations, meetups and events. As always, please remember ... Latest reply by Cailyn0
    Hi everyone, Welcome to the London specific section where you can connect with other hosts in your area and post local discussions, for example, topics on booking trends, general local recommendations, meetups and events. As always, please remember ... Latest reply by Denise585
    Hello everyone, Welcome to the New Hosts in London section. This is a place where you can get to know other new hosts in your area and share ideas with each other; for example preparing for your first guests or providing local recommendations to your ... Latest reply by Denise585
    Hello, Welcome to the Melbourne specific section where you can connect with other hosts in your area and post local discussions, for example, topics on booking trends, general local recommendations, meetups and events. As always, please remember to ... Latest reply by Marc-and-MJ0
    Hello, Welcome to the Sydney specific section where you can connect with other hosts in your area and post local discussions, for example, topics on booking trends, general local recommendations, meetups and events. As always, please remember to kee... Latest reply by Christine1
    Olá anfitriões, O círculo dos anfitriões é uma área em nossa plataforma com acesso limitado, dedicado apenas para conversas de anfitrião para anfitrião sobre situações delicadas e desafiadoras. Acreditamos que nossos anfitriões às vezes precisam de ...
    Este ano o Airbnb Open será sediando em Los Angeles! Todo mundo já está trabalhando arduamente para que o evento seja fantástico, com ótimos palestrantes, workshops úteis e interessantes e muitas oportunidades para vocês se conectarem com anfitriões de...
    naively allowed my home to be used as a drug distribution center on several occasions. I started doing some research. I called my local police station and talked to other hosts who have also been taken advantage of in this way. I've learned that the drug ... Latest reply by Desert-Neighbor0
    HI Hosts! Do you ask your guests to remove garbage upon checkout or leave in the house? I am a (super)Host of a cabin and I've also started co-hosting a ski condo. Most guests are 2 nights so I ask guests to tie the garbage bag up and leave it in th... Latest reply by Takeisha0
    .2 weeks ago I've hosted my first group of airbnb guests and they were really nice people. As I was reading a lot in the german and english CC prior to my first hosting, I understood that it is important to get a good review. So I thought it might be usef... Latest reply by Robin4
    • 2018-07-14 Standard Bewertung Grafik englisch.jpg
    • 2018-07-14 airbnb Bewertung Grafik english.jpg
    • 2018-07-14 Punishment - Reward.jpg