3 bedroom 2 living room area quiery

Answered!

3 bedroom 2 living room area quiery

Hi guys, I need some advice. 
I have a 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom, 2 living room house I’d like to Air BnB out. 2/3 rooms are pretty small (2.7x 3.7m) so it’s going to be squishy fitting in beds.

It is possible to turn one of the living rooms into another very big bedroom (3.7x 5m). Would you do this to add another bedroom for guests or is having 2 living areas more beneficial? (Both have a couch and a tv)
Any advice would be great thanks so much! 

1 Best Answer
Mike-And-Jane0
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

@Tay1656 I would swap a bedroom for a living room. That way there is a 'snug' where people can escape their family and, whilst it will be small that will work fine. What I wouldn't do is create a 4th bedroom as this will overload the house living spaces bathrooms/septic system. Be aware that there may be rules in your locale as to what constitutes a bedroom that you may need to comply with.

View Best Answer in original post

2 Replies 2
Mike-And-Jane0
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

@Tay1656 I would swap a bedroom for a living room. That way there is a 'snug' where people can escape their family and, whilst it will be small that will work fine. What I wouldn't do is create a 4th bedroom as this will overload the house living spaces bathrooms/septic system. Be aware that there may be rules in your locale as to what constitutes a bedroom that you may need to comply with.

Appreciate the reply and advice thanks so much 😊