Add photo to Scheduled Message.

Answered!
Kate721
Level 2
North Avoca, Australia

Add photo to Scheduled Message.

Would really love it if Airbnb gave us the option to add a photo to a scheduled message. 

I currently use Hospitable as I can add photos.  Would change over to Airbnb for messaging, if we had this option. 

1 Best Answer
Cathie19
Level 10
Darwin, Australia

Hi @Kate721. As @Helen3 has stated, images can be uploaded through the message board. I use this feature on my portable devices regularly.

View Best Answer in original post

51 Replies 51
Kristen497
Level 2
San Diego, CA

Oh good, not just me. I thought I was going crazy. This seems like a commonly needed feature. Hope to see resolution soon @Airbnb 

It doesn't seem like this issue was resolved at all. 

Eric5982
Level 2
Toronto, Canada

This is NOT resolved. What we are all asking for is the ability to include a photo in a pre-written Scheduled Message. Having to manually add the photo after the message is sent every time defeats the purpose of a scheduled message.

Hi..I am also looking for that feature...It seams It should be done manually... 😕

I too would like to have this feature as I am having to manually send parking instructions pictures

Rebecca1786
Level 2
Hobart, Australia

I would also like to know the answer to this question. I would like to add an image/photo to my scheduled message. I, too have to add the image manually after the scheduled message - defeats purpose of scheduled message!

Agreed, not solved.  But hopeful this feature can be added.  Our place can be tricky to find.  Adding photos to the check in email would be a lifesaver.  

Kirsten266
Level 10
Heemskerk, Netherlands

@Catherine-Powell can you help us? 

We want the possibility to add a photo in a scheduled message. 🌼

Hi @Kirsten266,

Thank you for your great suggestion! I will make sure to share this with our Product team. We absolutely love hearing new ideas and ways to enhance the overall experience.

Many thanks,

Catherine

This would be a great addition for us as well! We can't really use the schedule messaging for check-in as we have to show photos for guest for parking! 

Hi @Catherine-Powell 

That would be wonderful.  Our place really needs a picture to help some guests.  Can you notify me when this updated ability is possible, please?  

Gratefully,

Paul and Andrea

@Catherine-Powell  adding a picture functionality into the pre-schedule message is a huge help. It's been a hassle for me to insert picture of the street, to the driveway, and front door of the house every time we send instruction to guests. I hosted 60 groups last year, and imagine how much effort I put in.

Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

Why didn't you just create a PDF with the information or use the self check in instructions where you can upload step by step photos. @Tam2562 

How do you make that work with the scheduled messages?

Hi Catherine,

Please escalate this function request to your product development team, right now I insert all my photos in the check in instruction, but sometimes guest doesn't know where to find check in instruction, location and even call me in the middle of night for the instruction, so this really help host and guest get intuitive check in instruciton and house rules, will improve overall hosting and staying experiences. 

James