Advice on my airbnb place

Nadezhda33
Level 1
Campobello, SC

Advice on my airbnb place

Hi, my name is Nadia and I am new to Airbnb, I recently list my guess house , I'm seeking general feedback and advice from hosts regarding my space (i.e., house rules, listing, fees, etc.)

5 Replies 5
Marie8425
Top Contributor
Buckeye, AZ

@Nadezhda33 

I would suggest

Your profile is about you and your husband your property description should be focused on me the potential Guest why is your rental a good choice?

If things are slow for me the first thing to entice a guest is your title nd cover photo maybe tweak those items.

Review your anenties Yours are very low.  You can't just say kitchen, you have to say what appliances.  It varies.

Thank you!! I really appreciate your help!!

Rose422
Level 9
Fort Lauderdale, FL

Hi Nadya, privet and congratulations on getting started. Your new home looks beautiful. I would say add some colors so it looks more inviting and appealing to visitors. Check all nearby listings to filter five star superhost and see how they decorate the place with accent pillows, colorful artwork and inspirational quotes. There are little things you can do to stand out. I would say get someone who is proficient in English to edit your listing description and get a professional photographer to take wide angle pictures. For the cover picture use an area that's more appealing than a front door. Hope this helps. Rose 

Привіт and Thank you!!! 
I really appreciate your advice!

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Nadezhda33 , How are you progressing with your listing? Have you gone ahead and made any changes to your listing as suggested by Hosts @Rose422 and @Marie8425 ! We'd love to hear how you're moving forward with their lovely recommendations 🌻

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines