Airbnb in Puerto Rico

Answered!
Juan4182
Level 2
San Antonio, TX

Airbnb in Puerto Rico

My goal is to buy a house or condo in Puerto Rico strictly for Airbnb and hire a property manager.  I was planning to continue living in the mainland but I heard that the law in Puerto Rico request for all business owners to live in Puerto Rico.  Please advice.  

Thank You!

1 Best Answer
Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Hello @Juan4182,

I am sharing 👉here an article with you that provides information about Business Licensing in Puerto Rico.

I hope you find it helpful.

Paula

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Por favor consulta las Normas de la comunidad

View Best Answer in original post

5 Replies 5
Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

Hi @Juan4182 

You would need to have a look on the government website responsible for STR regulations in your Puerto Rica and you can check the regulations there. 

Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Hello @Juan4182,

I am sharing 👉here an article with you that provides information about Business Licensing in Puerto Rico.

I hope you find it helpful.

Paula

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Por favor consulta las Normas de la comunidad

Hi Juan, 

If you do decide to move forward, I would love the opportunity to act as your property manager. I currently live in San Juan and manage 3 successful Airbnb’s. Let me know if there’s anything I can do for you!

-Emily 

Hi, I would like to know more information about u. I'm in the process of buying a condo and I would like to have a manager for airbnb. Let me know your rates also send me the link of the other one u managed I want to see the reviews. Thanks

Hey Juan! I run a real estate firm who handles ALL THINGS REAL ESTATE including buying properties to put on air bnb, registering Airbnbs, cleaning air bnb and property managing air bnbs. Please feel free to research us on google. MAPA Realty to contact us directly 🙂