Are guests able to do laundry at your property?

Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Are guests able to do laundry at your property?

39716847_05.jpg

Hello everyone

I hope the start of fall/spring is shaping up beautifully in your area! 🍃/🍂

For many guests, having access to laundry facilities might be an important aspect of their stay, though this need often varies depending on the location and the nature of their trip.

Are guests able to do laundry at your property? If so, do you provide cleaning supplies, such as laundry detergent? If you don’t offer this service, I’d love to hear your reasons in the comments.

I look forward to hearing about your experiences!

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Por favor consulta las Normas de la comunidad

88 Replies 88
Kelly2352
Level 1
Austin, TX

yes, we have a washer and dryer available for use but it's only been used a couple times by guests. 

Jennifer1215
Level 2
Haverhill, MA

Absolutely, and it's listed in our amenities. 

Khrystyna7
Level 1
Burns, KS

Yes, it’s always available at my place, my guest use it a lot

Joanna818
Level 2
Preston, United Kingdom

Yes we have guest use laundry facilities and provide detergents. 

We travel a huge amount and are often on the road as my son is an athlete so traveling to events. We only book properties with laundry facilities that way we can travel light saving on extra baggage costs and wash every 3 days, we often find that hosts don't leave detergents so we also travel with a stash of our own but love it when it is provided.

Jon4541
Level 2
Newport Beach, CA

We do - we leaveseveral laundry pods for their use as well as dryer sheets

Jenifer91
Level 1
Anacortes, WA

Yes washer & dryer & cleaning products are all supplied.

Jessica3878
Level 2
Lafayette, CA

Yes, we have a washer, dryer and drying racks for our guests.  And we provide enough laundry tablets for about 8  - 10 loads of wash.  Folks stay for about a week here typically.

Yes, we have a washer and dryer and provide laundry pods.

Yes, guests at my property can absolutely do laundry. The suite comes with a private in-suite washer and dryer for their convenience. While I don’t provide laundry detergent, guests can bring their preferred cleaning supplies to make their stay even more comfortable.

Best,

Carlos

Jill1421
Level 2
Bradenton, FL

Yes. We have a washer and dryer. We leave a laundry pod or two for guests. 

Katherine-and-Philip0
Level 2
Dripping Springs, TX

Yes, washer and dryer, laundry detergent are on site, no extra charge.  

Our cottage has a full sized washer and dryer located in the bathroom area.  I provide liquid laundry soap, bleach, laundry sanitizer and dryer sheets.  

We also rent out our 5th wheel.  There is an apartment size stacking washer and dryer in the bathroom across from the 5th wheel.  I supply liquid laundry detergent, bleach, sanitizer and dryer sheets there too.  I do not charge an additional fee. 

Jenelle4
Level 2
San Jose, CA

Yes, we have a washer and dryer in the condo.

Jim2223
Level 2
Anchorage, AK

Yes I provide a washer/dryer together with laundry detergent and softener sheets.

There is a picture of the washer and dryer on my site and there is no charge to the guest.