Bad Air BNB Experience

Answered!
Darlene237
Level 1
Ocean Springs, MS

Bad Air BNB Experience

Is there a corporate office you can call for resolutions? I had damages, and have called for 9 days and gone thru the resolution process, the guest only paid 1/2 and Ive called 8 days and get a new person everytime and they tell me the same thing, they will escalate it and get back with me and they do not? They will not transfer me to a supervisor and tell me they do not know where the Corporate office is, nor gove me a phone number?

1 Best Answer
Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Darlene237 ,

I am sorry to hear about your experience. It seems like you were already in touch with Support. I understand that they would be actively looking into your case and get back to you once they reach a resolution.

On a side note, I am also forwarding your concerns to the Support teams if they can get in touch with you a bit soon regarding this.

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

View Best Answer in original post

5 Replies 5
Mike-And-Jane0
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

@Darlene237 short of going to arbitration or the small claims court there is nothing you can do. Aircover only pays a depreciated amount so perhaps the amount the guest paid is all you will get.

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Darlene237 ,

I am sorry to hear about your experience. It seems like you were already in touch with Support. I understand that they would be actively looking into your case and get back to you once they reach a resolution.

On a side note, I am also forwarding your concerns to the Support teams if they can get in touch with you a bit soon regarding this.

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

Pat271
Level 10
Greenville, SC

I don’t think Support is trying to deceive you, and I’m not surprised that the agents don’t know where the Airbnb corporate offices are.

I know it’s frustrating. After the Airbnb and guest payouts are finalized, you can also try filing a claim with your insurance company. I have also read that some hosts have had success kicking off the mediation or arbitration process with Airbnb.

Fred13
Level 10
Placencia, Belize

"I had damages.." What those are goes a long way in explaining Airbnb's reaction.

Kevin1718
Level 2
Ashbourne, Ireland

Isn't it a pity we cannot use the same star rating that we have to adhere to, I know what I would be rating them at. 1* for customer service , 1* Dispute Resolution, 1* Response Time. 5* Dumping on the host.