Bay Area/Silicon Valley - Cleaning services

Answered!

Bay Area/Silicon Valley - Cleaning services

Hi Hosts,

Looking researching for a cleaner who also does laundry included in their service fee.  Background:  I love my cleaner, super good, attentive to details, response and correct problems quickly when it's pointed out...she's quite ethical and reliable, however, she does not have time and is not her service to do laundry.  I'm really torn and really DON'T want to let her go, but I'm getting to a point where having the two separate services is eating all the profits...literally.   Any Bay Area hosts here that love their cleaners, who also does laundry,  would be open to sharing their resource?  And can you provide a price range they charge you and your square footage?   Does the fee include materials...ie. they bring their own cleaning products, machines, etc.  As for laundry, do they do it at your house?  If so, I assume you provide the detergents/dryer sheets all materials to get the job done.  Or take it home/away then bring it back another day?    Any insights you can share, I would really appreciate it.

Top Answer
Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Hello @Sophey0, thank you for posting in our Community.

As our Community is a global forum, it can take some time for Hosts in your area to come across your post. I noticed that @Vahid23 and @Jai952have shared their experience with listings in San Jose, California, and they might be willing to share some advice.

Feel free to use the search bar at the top of the Community with keywords such as San Jose, cleaners, or Bay Area, for example, to see similar discussions on this topic or to connect with Hosts in those areas.

I am also leaving here the link where you can join a Local Host Club to connect with Hosts in your area: https://community.withairbnb.com/t5/Local-Host-Clubs/ct-p/en_clubs

All the best 🌻

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Por favor consulta las Normas de la comunidad

View Top Answer in original post

1 Reply 1
Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Hello @Sophey0, thank you for posting in our Community.

As our Community is a global forum, it can take some time for Hosts in your area to come across your post. I noticed that @Vahid23 and @Jai952have shared their experience with listings in San Jose, California, and they might be willing to share some advice.

Feel free to use the search bar at the top of the Community with keywords such as San Jose, cleaners, or Bay Area, for example, to see similar discussions on this topic or to connect with Hosts in those areas.

I am also leaving here the link where you can join a Local Host Club to connect with Hosts in your area: https://community.withairbnb.com/t5/Local-Host-Clubs/ct-p/en_clubs

All the best 🌻

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Por favor consulta las Normas de la comunidad