Best Coffee pod/drip subscriptions?

Jd63
Level 1
Minneapolis, MN

Best Coffee pod/drip subscriptions?

I provide coffee (both pods and drip) for my guests. I host remotely so I’m wondering if anyone has a good recommendation on pod (for Keurig) or drip subscriptions for coffee. Looking for either premium specialty or familiar brands (Starbucks etc.). Thanks for your help. I launched in May and finally getting a bead on the volume of coffee I need. 

3 Replies 3
Marie8425
Top Contributor
Buckeye, AZ

@Jd63 

Really hard  to find lol and I think you have to message me so I am not promoting.  I love my Hawaii coffee.  If you are from Hawaii yolu don't waste money on the 10% blends.  I found a Kona Farm that does the 100% Kona in a K-cup.  Hard to find haha.  100% Kona is so good we don't flavor.  Kauai Coffee is available in K-cups flavored with macadamia nut and very good and much cheaper.

Lamarion1_0-1722053279162.png

Debra300
Top Contributor
Gros Islet, Saint Lucia

@Jd63,

Yes, you should wash the blankets and duvet covers between each stay, but I recommend that you put only the type of bed covering that's appropriate for the current weather and length of stay, and not leave a large assortment of bedding for the guests to access.  During this time of year at our Atlanta spaces we place duvet covers without inserts on top of the sheets.  When the temperature is cooler, we exchange the duvet covers for comforters or put inserts in the duvet covers, and provide blankets.

Don't just believe what I say, check the Airbnb Help Center