CLASS ACTION AGAINST AIRBNB

Jeffrey706
Level 2
Largo, FL

CLASS ACTION AGAINST AIRBNB

I got the same charge as one of the posts. $1,437.12. Like others I have contacted airbnb and basically been called a liar because its a friend or family member. Yeah right. I told the guy on the phone...**... that i should be privy to the identity of the person using my card IF it was friend or family. No dice. Total BS on airbnb's part. I will NEVER use their product again. Anyone think a class action against them would be possible? 

[Content removed inline with the Community Center Guidelines - Please  avoid generalizations and note that our Nondiscrimination Policy doesn’t allow for discrimination based on age,  race, ethnicity, national origin, location, religious affiliation, disability, gender or sex. ]

7 Replies 7
Helen3
Top Contributor
Bristol, United Kingdom

It's difficult to understand what the issue is from your post but if you are saying your payment method has been used for a fraudulent booking then you need to contact your bank in the first instance @Jeffrey706 

So brilliant!

Mike-And-Jane0
Top Contributor
England, United Kingdom

@Jeffrey706 I think your racist suggestion will likely not endear yourself to Airbnb.

Appreciate your concern but my thoughts and opinions are mine as well. 

Mike-And-Jane0
Top Contributor
England, United Kingdom

@Jeffrey706 you are free to have any thoughts and opinions you want. What you cannot do is expose these racist thoughts and opinions in this Community Centre. And no - You don't have a constitutional right to do so.

Yawn

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hello everyone, we welcome the posts where both Hosts and guests exchange opinions and experiences, but please note that we also have our Community guidelines in place to create an inclusive experience for our all users.

Particularly, I’d like to highlight Airbnb’s Nondiscrimination, which we directly refer to here

Any questions let me know. Thanks for keeping the Community Center inclusive and welcoming.

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines