Can I do two listings on

Answered!
Oksana132
Level 2
Vancouver, WA

Can I do two listings on

Hello, I’m a new  host and in need of advice. My guesthouse has 5 bedrooms: 2 downstairs and 3 upstairs. How I can rent only 2 bedrooms downstairs along with kitchen and full bathrooms? We have an opportunity to close stairways to the second floor. 
Should it be separate listing? 
Thank you in a advance.

1 Best Answer
Mike-And-Jane0
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

@Oksana132 you need 2 listings. The first being the whole house the second being just the downstairs. Link the calendars so that you don't get double bookings.

You must remember to block BOTH listings if you want a break as blocking one date does not link to the other calendar. This is useful as you can block the smaller listing during high season.

View Best Answer in original post

5 Replies 5

Yes. We did that and it worked well. Just let your guests know. 

What exactly should I let guests to know? I don’t want to do shared space. Just to increase options: for 10 people and for 4 . 

Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

you don't need to let your guests know, they can see under your profile that you have set up two listings @Oksana132 

Mike-And-Jane0
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

@Oksana132 you need 2 listings. The first being the whole house the second being just the downstairs. Link the calendars so that you don't get double bookings.

You must remember to block BOTH listings if you want a break as blocking one date does not link to the other calendar. This is useful as you can block the smaller listing during high season.

Great information, thank you for sharing !