Cleaning Services in Baltimore, MD

Answered!
Tanya430
Level 2
Baltimore, MD

Cleaning Services in Baltimore, MD

Hello Fellow Hosts,

I’m look for a reliable cleaning service for my AirBNB in Pigtown.  

If you like your cleaning company, please send me their information.  

Regards,

Tanya Douglas

**[Phone number hidden due to safety reasons - Community Center Guidelines]

Top Answer
Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Tanya430 , 

Did you have any luck finding reliable cleaning services in Baltimore?

I noticed @Jamie993 had advertised their cleaning services and that she lives in this region. I hope they notice this post and are able to help you with it.

Did you also manage to do some internet research? You can take a look at Local Host Clubs near you to connect with local hosts, who might be able to advise further.

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

View Top Answer in original post

3 Replies 3
Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Tanya430 , 

Did you have any luck finding reliable cleaning services in Baltimore?

I noticed @Jamie993 had advertised their cleaning services and that she lives in this region. I hope they notice this post and are able to help you with it.

Did you also manage to do some internet research? You can take a look at Local Host Clubs near you to connect with local hosts, who might be able to advise further.

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

T120
Level 2
Houston, TX

Hi @Tanya430 . I used Marlon Martinez **.  It's actually his wife but I schedule thru Marlon. 

I'd love to chat and compare notes. 

**[Phone number hidden due to safety reasons - Community Center Guidelines]

Hello! @Tanya430 

I’m Nicole owner of Royalti Cleaning Company. I’ve been In business for over 4 years now. Myself and employees are very knowledgeable professional and dependable. If you are still looking for a cleaning company please don’t hesitate to call me anytime. 

**[Personal contact information removed in line with the Community Center Guidelines]