Cleaning fees ?

Answered!
Catherine3488
Level 1
Texas, United States

Cleaning fees ?

Hello, Florida listing here.

What is anyone else paying for cleaning fees and do your cleaners include quilts and bathmats in the fee or upcharge for those items ?

Also wondering what everyone else is doing regarding getting trash cans to the curb or do your cleaners do that for you ? 

1,100sf, 3 bed, 2 bath $185 .... does this seem about the going rate ?

TIA.

1 Best Answer
Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Hello @Catherine3488, I hope my message finds you well 😊

Building on Helen's suggestion, here is the link where you can find the closest Local Host Club to your location.

I hope this helps.

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Por favor consulta las Normas de la comunidad

View Best Answer in original post

6 Replies 6
Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

I would suggest you ask on the local host group for your location normally found on FB @Catherine3488 

Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Hello @Catherine3488, I hope my message finds you well 😊

Building on Helen's suggestion, here is the link where you can find the closest Local Host Club to your location.

I hope this helps.

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Por favor consulta las Normas de la comunidad

Thanks Paula, I wondered where to find the groups.

Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Of course, @Catherine3488, my pleasure. 😊 I hope to keep seeing you in the community.

-----

John7982
Level 2
Charlotte, NC

cleaning cost is a cost of doing business and is not the guest responsibility.

As cleaning cost is around $200 in our area for 3/2, 1000sf, I’d have to disagree. Maybe you include it in your nightly fee, we don’t so if a guest stays just one night the cleaning crew receive more than the host