Commit to 5 step cleaning

Answered!
Cate418
Level 2
Brighton, United Kingdom

Commit to 5 step cleaning

I’ve seen another post about this but it was unanswered. . I’ve been through a link on booking settings which takes me through all the resources abs checklists.  I’ve also downloaded the cleaning protocol.

But I see no link to a self test or certification. I’m on mobile do I need to be on a PC? 

1 Best Answer
Dale711
Level 10
Paris, France

Hi @Cate418 

In your listing clearly  show that you committed the five steps enchanted cleaning process.

Resource Center

>
Your space
>
Cleanliness
>
How to put Airbnb's 5-step cleaning process into practice

To self test go to Airbnb link below,

Go to the bottom of the page Get started  

https://www.airbnb.com/resources/hosting-homes/a/how-to-put-airbnbs-5-step-cleaning-process-into-pra...

Or

From your account, you can go to Performance > Cleaning to download the full cleaning handbook and find more resources, training, and custom cleaning checklists.

Happy Hosting😊

4E6A4642-1A9B-405A-9E53-66544E3AB770.jpeg

View Best Answer in original post

7 Replies 7
Dale711
Level 10
Paris, France

Hi @Cate418 

In your listing clearly  show that you committed the five steps enchanted cleaning process.

Resource Center

>
Your space
>
Cleanliness
>
How to put Airbnb's 5-step cleaning process into practice

To self test go to Airbnb link below,

Go to the bottom of the page Get started  

https://www.airbnb.com/resources/hosting-homes/a/how-to-put-airbnbs-5-step-cleaning-process-into-pra...

Or

From your account, you can go to Performance > Cleaning to download the full cleaning handbook and find more resources, training, and custom cleaning checklists.

Happy Hosting😊

4E6A4642-1A9B-405A-9E53-66544E3AB770.jpeg

I am having the same issue. I am a new host and the link provided in the response above does not take me to a quiz to complete. I have read everything, downloaded everything and I cannot find anywhere to commit the enhanced cleaning.

Susanne513
Level 1
Adelaide, Australia

So I've read every link, watched every video, dowloaded every guide, cant buy anything on the cleaning site as no access, included details on my listing about the 5 star cleaning process and STILL unable to find out HOW TO COMMIT in order for this feature to appear on my listing....

The instructions provide beforehand were as clear as mud...

Going around in circles!

Cathy930
Level 2
Deep River, Canada

I too as a new host am trying to get my listing up but cannot find anywhere to 'commit to clean' or complete a quiz. This is VERY frustrating and I see there are no further helpful replies. 

I just finally listed it in my description. We offer Wi-Fi and then I note that we follow Airbnb’s five step cleaning process.

@Cathy930 We are also fairly new, and I also could not find any information regarding that. So I put in my description that follow the five steps cleaning process

Martin4081
Level 2
England, United Kingdom

same here i can not find the Quiz can anyone help