Critique my listing - Tinghir, Drâa-Tafilalet, Morocco

Answered!
Soufiane32
Level 1
Aït Benhaddou, Morocco

Critique my listing - Tinghir, Drâa-Tafilalet, Morocco

Screenshot 2023-04-03 at 14.55.20.png

Hello everyone I wish you spend a very nice time in your life and your business

Sow I'm a Beginner in Airbnb and I wesh to check my mrofil and give me some advice for my espace 

Thenke you 

1 Best Answer
Mike-And-Jane0
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

Sorry @Soufiane32 but you are

a) set up all wrong and 

b) I am not even sure if Airbnb allows campsites.

a) People with more than 1 private room (camping space in your terms) need multiple listings so that when 1 room gets blocked another becomes available. I hope this makes sense.

b) Now I don't understand what you offer. Are the RVs/tents/caravans supplied by you or do people bring their own? If people bring their own then I don't know if this is allowed on Airbnb although there is a category called camping but 99% of the listings seem to supply the tents as well.

Anyway - In summary you need to correct your listings having been clear about what you are supplying.

Do come back with more questions once the basics are sorted out

View Best Answer in original post

3 Replies 3
Mike-And-Jane0
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

Sorry @Soufiane32 but you are

a) set up all wrong and 

b) I am not even sure if Airbnb allows campsites.

a) People with more than 1 private room (camping space in your terms) need multiple listings so that when 1 room gets blocked another becomes available. I hope this makes sense.

b) Now I don't understand what you offer. Are the RVs/tents/caravans supplied by you or do people bring their own? If people bring their own then I don't know if this is allowed on Airbnb although there is a category called camping but 99% of the listings seem to supply the tents as well.

Anyway - In summary you need to correct your listings having been clear about what you are supplying.

Do come back with more questions once the basics are sorted out

Hello thank you for you advise

Really just I have a camping site

Without car 

So I think people can come withe here cars 

@Soufiane32 then your listing needs to be changed significantly. Have a look at what Airbnb offers in the camping category and maybe copy one of the ones that is a campsite.