Detailed cleaning company in Melbourne

Answered!
Federico839
Level 1
Victoria, Australia

Detailed cleaning company in Melbourne

Hello Everyone

Could you please suggest me a detailed cleaning company for Airbnb in Melbourne?I am struggling to find a good one 

1 Best Answer
Helen744
Level 10
Victoria, Australia

@Federico839 I do not think there are many Melbourne people on this site yet Federico.Maybe there is a facebook group for Airbnb in your suburb that could help steer you in the right direction . Melbourne is jam packed full of cleaners , maybe your building uses particular cleaners,  or ask the building supervisor .If you are out a lot then maybe you need a co host to help out with the cleaning for a while... H

View Best Answer in original post

6 Replies 6
Helen744
Level 10
Victoria, Australia

@Federico839 I do not think there are many Melbourne people on this site yet Federico.Maybe there is a facebook group for Airbnb in your suburb that could help steer you in the right direction . Melbourne is jam packed full of cleaners , maybe your building uses particular cleaners,  or ask the building supervisor .If you are out a lot then maybe you need a co host to help out with the cleaning for a while... H

Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

Have you asked for recommendations on the Melbourne host group @Federico839 

Sybe
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
Terneuzen, Netherlands

@Helen3 @Helen744 Thanks for helping out, always great we can count on you two! 😉

@Federico839 You can find these Host Clubs / Host Groups / Facebook Groups on the map here: https://community.withairbnb.com/t5/Local-Host-Clubs/ct-p/en_clubs

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen

Hi @Federico839 

we are a proffesional airbnb cleaning company and can assist you. Where ia your property located and do you require linen service? Thank you

Adam1950
Level 1
Hawthorn East, Australia

@Federico839 Did you find a good one? Thanks Adam

Philip3527
Level 3
Melbourne, Australia

Im hosting in Melbourne. I have the same problem. What I am doing is trying different cleaners on AirTasker and meanwhile cleaning ourselves. I didn't want to go with the bigger company as I prefer the personal touch. It can be time consuming looking for the right cleaner, we are still struggling with it. Good luck.