Do you offer outdoor amenities for your guests?

Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Do you offer outdoor amenities for your guests?

Outdoor activity.jpeg

Hello everyone 👋

As a traveler, I constantly seek outdoor activities in my destinations. During these searches, I've found Airbnbs with impressive outdoor amenities.

Though I understand that the availability of such amenities might change with seasons, depend on the space of the property, or the special design that each Host wants to give to their space, I'm curious: do you provide any outdoor amenities? Examples might include a swimming pool 💧, barbecue area 🍖, or an outdoor dining setup 🏡, among others.

I'd love to hear if you offer any of these amenities and if there's a particular one your guests frequently highlight.

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Por favor consulta las Normas de la comunidad

40 Replies 40
Sheri7
Level 2
Ventura, CA

I do!

because we are so close to the beach, an outdoor shower feels so good after a long day!

hot tub, Santa Maria bbq, outdoor fireplace (with wood to burn), bbq grill, several separate outdoor ‘living rooms’ , tropical gardens (with all the bananas, guavas and mangos) , organic vegetable garden, hammocks. 
we are basically set up to pretty much live outside! 

Chris20271
Level 2
Bradenton, FL

Absolutely!!

-Golf Simulator 

-Outdoor Kitchen 

-Heated Pool & SPA

-Cornhole 

-BBQ (propane)

-70" TV above Bar

-Ledge Loungers in pool

-Bocci Ball set

hi-res-63.jpg

hi-res-71.jpg

Felah0
Level 2
Sapanca, Türkiye

We do not provide outdoor amenities but we have within our villa swimming pool (hot water and covered during winter and cold weather)  and have jakuzi and barbecue facilities within our villas plot

My previous mail is wrong, We do  have  swimming pool (hot water and covered during winter and cold weather), have jakuzi and barbecue facilities and large garden and outdoor furniture within our villa and have hammock in our balcony. Many thanks Dr Felah Mustafa

Kristin108
Level 10
Scotts Mills, OR

Hi Paula,

In addition to a beautiful outdoor space behind my Guest House with a large deck and natural Cedar Hot Tub, I am lucky in that I have a large property (67 acres) that is also adjacent to unlimited miles of beautiful logging roads available for hiking. 

So yes, I have outdoor amenities... 

I also have horses that I can sometimes incorporate into an 'experience'... several ponds for wildlife viewing, And the farm offers fresh eggs, so kids can gather them from my friendly chickens.

In addition I have several outdoor spaces set up with fire pits, and seasonal badminton, indoor table tennis, Horseshoes, etc...

Used to offer Kite flying too... But sadly most children are so indoor bound that their parents would rather let them sit on their phones all day...

Lori2019
Level 2
Swannanoa, NC

Yes, we have a fire pit, corn hold boards, a bistro table and a bench - also a playground area and tire swing for children.

Hi Paula! We have a grill, outdoor shower (we are waterfront), outdoor dining table, outdoor couch and love seats, smokeless firepit, swing, lounge chairs, 3 kayaks, a SUP, paddle boat and sailboat. Also lots of outdoor games.

Patricia2834
Level 2
Marietta, OH

I have an outdoor deck separate from the house that is available to my guests.  The garden can be enjoyed from there or there is a tree swing and sitting area in the back of the garden.  Unfortunately, the winter months are not conducive to enjoying the garden, but many of my spring, summer and early fall guests have enjoyed it.  I will offer a grill, firepit, and even food delivery on request.  I also provide chairs to sit on the edge of the Ohio River Gorge and enjoy the sights of the city Sunrise from Butterfly HillSunrise from Butterfly HillLights of Marietta from Butterfly HillLights of Marietta from Butterfly Hill

Ahmet90
Level 1
İstanbul, Turkey

Unfortunately no 🙁

We have plenty outdoor amenities such as: Saltwater pool, bbq, outdoor dining, many games as you can check in the listing, kids area with toy etc

Helen3223
Level 2
Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom

Got a tiny grassy garden, can take out your chair & chill 🙂

Penny477
Level 1
Jacksonville, FL

Yes I do, I have a wicker patio set with cushions and 4 stackable chairs. I also have a picnic style charcoal grill and a portable fire pit that I keep in the garage for use.  The patio is not covered the house is location on a canal that leads to the gulf in Florida and I have a stationary dock with a fish cleaning table so people can bring their boats and clean their catches. My problem is I live 4 hours away and I can’t get a cleaner that will even walk outside to make sure it’s clean, nice and tidy for the next guest even though I keep repeating myself that the outside should look just as inviting as the inside. The patio is uncovered and has a big oat tree on the side of the house so certain times of the year the leaves continually fall on the patio getting everything dirty. When it rains the furniture cushions get wet, I have a trunk to store the cushions in but they never get put back. Also we will get unexpected high winds and cushions and the furniture gets blown around, if the chairs aren’t stacked back up they blow off into the canal.  I’m at my wits end and don’t know what to do. Does anyone have any suggestions besides going through the extra expense of putting in an enclosure which I can not afford to do before the summer months?

Michelle926
Level 4
Pittsburgh, PA

I have an out door patio set cover by the porch and in addition there is a fireplace for chilling fall or spring evenings.

Michelle Scheuermann
Nima120
Level 2
Kathmandu, Nepal

I  have been providing them a outdoor dining and a bbq area

@Paula Yes a nice zen garden with a hammock ,bbq , outdoor shower and garden chairs .