Do you provide dressers for guests?

Answered!
Heidi874
Level 1
Charlotte, NC

Do you provide dressers for guests?

I have a friend who wants to list her home furnished. The only thing I’m trying to convince her about is providing a dresser for each of the two bedrooms. There is plenty of room. I’ve had three ABBs and I think it’s strange not to provide guests with a dresser. The master has three very small ‘sock’ drawers inside the closet but that’s it.

Id also like to know if you provide a tv for each room too?

Any thoughts on this? Ty!

[Title updated by Community Manager for relevancy]

1 Best Answer
Lorna170
Level 10
Swannanoa, NC

@Heidi874  A simple dresser not only allows a guest drawer space to unpack into, but also provides an additional bedroom surface for keys, pocket change, glasses or other items that you would need to put down somewhere...

Whether or not you install a TV in the bedrooms really depends on the size and configuration of the rental property.   A large TV in the communal living area may be enough.  Unless your property is more than 2 bedrooms, is listed as grand, opulent or luxurious with a high price and rentals of a week plus, guests can do without bedroom TVS.

View Best Answer in original post

3 Replies 3
Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

I don't provide a TV at all. Not sure what a dresser is but it's pretty standard to provide some draws for guests to store belongings and somewhere for guests to hang  their clothes. @Heidi874  The storage hosts offer guests will really depend on whether they are marketing their place for longer stays.

Janette142
Level 1
Chester, United Kingdom

I have four bnb rooms. I provide tea and coffee making facilities, a fridge, kettle, TV and wardrobe storage, together with a dresser/chest of drawers. I also ensure that each room has a chair or sofa and somewhere to apply make-up. There is also a communal iron, ironing board, combination microwave and toaster. I am in the city center of Chester uk.

My rooms are for short-term stays, but I want guests to be comfortable.

Lorna170
Level 10
Swannanoa, NC

@Heidi874  A simple dresser not only allows a guest drawer space to unpack into, but also provides an additional bedroom surface for keys, pocket change, glasses or other items that you would need to put down somewhere...

Whether or not you install a TV in the bedrooms really depends on the size and configuration of the rental property.   A large TV in the communal living area may be enough.  Unless your property is more than 2 bedrooms, is listed as grand, opulent or luxurious with a high price and rentals of a week plus, guests can do without bedroom TVS.