Doing initial research in hosting an apartment in Buenos Aires.

Answered!
Diego1891
Level 1
Western Australia, Australia

Doing initial research in hosting an apartment in Buenos Aires.

Hi,

I'm looking at hosting an apartment in Buenos Aires, Argentina. The apartment is located in CABA.

I'm currently living abroad to complicate things. 

Mainly interested in speaking with hosts in Buenos Aires get an idea of what is required. Specially in regard to legal and fiscal requirements.

Hola,

Estoy pensando en hospedar un departamento en Buenos Aires, Argentina. El departamento está ubicado en CABA.

Actualmente estoy viviendo en el extranjero para complicar las cosas.

Principalmente interesados ​​en hablar con anfitriones en Buenos Aires para tener una idea de lo que se requiere. Especialmente en lo que respecta a requisitos legales y fiscales.

Thank you / Gracias

Diego

1 Best Answer
Helen3
Top Contributor
Bristol, United Kingdom

1. If you want to speak to hosts in BA you can see if they have a local host group on FB @Diego1891 

2. If you look on the local government website for BA you can see if there are any STR restrictions 

3. you need an accountant with experience of taxes in your country and Argentina so you meet taxation requirements in both countries 

View Best Answer in original post

3 Replies 3
Helen3
Top Contributor
Bristol, United Kingdom

1. If you want to speak to hosts in BA you can see if they have a local host group on FB @Diego1891 

2. If you look on the local government website for BA you can see if there are any STR restrictions 

3. you need an accountant with experience of taxes in your country and Argentina so you meet taxation requirements in both countries 

Sophia
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hi there @Diego1891, following on from Helen's recommendation about joining the Local Hosts Club, I just wanted to share the link to the Local Hosts Club and also let you know that we have the Spanish community here  😊 

You can join the nearest Local Host Club to connect with fellow hosts local to your area. You can share your experiences, exchange valuable knowledge and get advice. Here's the link to it Local Host Clubs.

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

Gustavo1145
Level 2
CABA, Argentina

Hi Diego, I’m working currently on real state, I might help you with something if you wouldn’t mind