Extra bed sheets for guests

Aleksandre16
Level 2
Tbilisi, Georgia

Extra bed sheets for guests

Hello dear hosts,

I am Aleksandre, 26 years old host from Tbilisi, Georgia. I am new in the community and I have decided to ask you a question, I want to know your opinion and get advices about it.

I rent apartments on airbnb with minimum 28 nights, should I provide extra bed sheets for guests in case they will ask me about it?

8 Replies 8
Mike-And-Jane0
Top Contributor
England, United Kingdom

@Aleksandre16 A very good question. I would say it is the guests responsibility to wash their bedding for long stays. That said providing a spare set to allow them to do so easily may well make sense as it encourages them to wash (and hence look after) the sheets. When we have guests for over 10 days we supply a change of linen and get the first one laundered but that is a short term rental expectation I think.

Thank you for your answer 🙏 yeah I think have to provide them extra bed sheets when they want it

Elena4354
Level 10
Porto, Portugal

Hello @Aleksandre16 , welcome to the Community 😊
I accept short and long term bookings.
I usually provide extra linens and towels for guests staying longer than 1 week.
For guests staying longer than 28 nights, I provide 2 extra sets of linens and towels.
Or I offer additional cleaning and laundry during their stay for an extra fee, so guests can decide whether they want to do it themselves or pay extra for this service.
Best regards.
Elena.

thank you for the answer, but I think for longer than 28 nights its enough to leave only 1 extra set bed sheets and towels

Debra300
Top Contributor
Gros Islet, Saint Lucia

@Aleksandre16,

For long-term stays, we provide and extra set of sheets for each bed.  We also provide two sets of towels (face, hand and bath) per guest.  All of our rentals have washers, so the guests are responsible for doing their own laundry and general housekeeping during their stay. 

Don't just believe what I say, check the Airbnb Help Center

Thank you for the answer 

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Aleksandre16 , I noticed that you've received excellent support from the Hosts! I'll tag @Debra300 @Elena4354 and @Mike-And-Jane0, for them to notice your thank you note🌻

How are you planning to manage extra bed sheets for guests based on these answers?

On a side note, I wanted to share a little Community Center Tip ‌💡‌ : If you'd like to tag members in your comments, for them to get a notification of your message — simply press on @ in your keyboard, and the name of the person you are trying to reach should pop up 😊 (In this case Mike,Debra and Elena)

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

@Bhumika thank you for teaching me how to tag community member in comment, I am planning to give my guests extra bed sheets whenever they will ask me about it.