Felon in Your Property

Adriana1822
Level 1
Colorado, United States

Felon in Your Property

A convicted felon instant book my place for seven days stating he was on a ski vacation in Colorado, USA. Upon arrival and for the next four days he gradually began moving all his belongings. As it turned out, he was not on a ski vacation, he was living our of his car in Colorado. I have been currently contacting the safety team for straight 48 hours. My case has bounced to 13 different representatives based around the globe who sequentially close my case and transfer me to a different representative. Has anyone dealt with a similar situation? Airbnb suspended my four listings and nobody is calling me back. Now I am dealing with a felon sending me threats and making false statements that I damaged his property. I am a "Superhost" with almost 480 4.9 reviews. I have been in the business for 10 years. None of this has helped me any. I have been left to fend by myself with a company that does not even return my calls. Any input will be well appreciated.

1 Reply 1
Mike-And-Jane0
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

@Adriana1822 Is he still in your property and has the 7 day stay finished? Did you enter the property during his 7 day stay? Something must have caused Airbnb to suspend your listings.