Hosting a 2nd room once the 1st is hosted to the same family only.

Tim2882
Level 2
Wrantage, United Kingdom

Hosting a 2nd room once the 1st is hosted to the same family only.

I am new to hosting and I have two rooms I would like to host.  However i only want one family to stay at any one time.  So I want to use the 2nd room more as an extension if the 1st room is booked.  i.e a couple book the 1st room and then they choose to book the 2nd room for a child.  How would be the best way to manage this within AirBnB?

Thanks for your help.

2 Replies 2
Mike-And-Jane0
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

@Tim2882 you could make a second 2 room listing for 3 or 4 people. Link the calendars between the 1st and 2nd listing so that if one books the other is blocked.

Ok I think I am following.  I currently have two listing linked on the calendars.  One with hot tub on the room the other with it not included.

So I guess if I created the 3rd listing with Bedroom 2 and linked it to the others that might work.  But i would probably have to assume the 3rd listing takes the 1st room the 2nd room and the hotub as one big package and would block the calendar.  

I guess I might be able to do a 4th without getting too cleaver and linking it the the 2nd listing without the hot tub. 

I will play; thanks!!!