How do you handle the cleaning and management of bed linens and sheets?

Elisa
Community Manager
Community Manager

How do you handle the cleaning and management of bed linens and sheets?

683618120857757363-20 (3).jpg

Hello everyone 😊

Today, I would love to hear how you handle your bed linens and sheets!

This is an important part of creating a welcoming atmosphere for your guests.

• Some Hosts choose to manage laundry themselves, making sure to wash linens right after each guest checks out and keeping extra sets handy for quick turnaround. 
  • Others prefer to take a step back and use a professional laundry service to make things easier, especially if they have a lot of guests or properties.

What’s your approach? Do you prefer to handle it yourself, or do you like the convenience of outsourcing laundry? 🧺

I would love to hear why you prefer your chosen approach and look forward to reading about your experiences in the comments!

Warm regards 🌻,

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines //Merci de jeter un oeil aux Principes du Community Center
91 Replies 91
Ami11220
Level 1
United Kingdom

We manage & clean linen & sheets ourselves. Whilst the property is being cleaned between guests, the used sheets are washed and dried in the property, but they are replaced with fresh linen that was cleaned from the previous clean - we have 2 sets of everything, plus a few more extras. 

This is the easiest method for us, keeps costs down, and works. 

Ana33374
Level 1
Rockville, MD

Hi my fellow Airbnb host, the linen/laundry part of this is very time consuming and challenging. To manage that part of the STR to all of our places, we have left instructions in our check-out to do list a day before to have all the dirty linens, towels and any other dirty laundry next to the washer and dryer to literally do that first before cleaning up the place. We knew originally that this was going to be challenging so we went ahead and bought several sets of linens to have and tackle any situation we may run into. And yes, our cleaning team takes care of them for us which we are very thankful for that. 

have a blessed day!