How to change the "Where you will sleep" photo

Answered!
Faith68
Level 2
Cardiff, United Kingdom

How to change the "Where you will sleep" photo

Looking for help with one of my listings, please.  It's for a bedroom at my home. The listing cover photo is of the bedroom and bed.

I've recently had a few guests asking where they would be sleeping, so I have checked the listing, and it has put a photo of our sitting room sofa, with the title "Where you'll sleep" but I can't see how I can change it to the photo of the bedroom.

Thanks for any assistance with this.

1 Best Answer
Solveig0
Level 10
Lørslev, Denmark

You can add pictures to the various spaces in your listing. 

If you go to "edit listing, listing details", then scroll down to "property and rooms", and then go to "rooms and spaces", clicking on the little link to the left saying "edit",  you'll get a list of all the rooms you've added to your listing. There you can add pictures to each space if you click on the little down arrow next to each room. You can also "Edit rooms and spaces" to add rooms and spaces.
If you change the picture associated with the bedroom, that is what will appear. Does that help? 

View Best Answer in original post

3 Replies 3
Solveig0
Level 10
Lørslev, Denmark

You can add pictures to the various spaces in your listing. 

If you go to "edit listing, listing details", then scroll down to "property and rooms", and then go to "rooms and spaces", clicking on the little link to the left saying "edit",  you'll get a list of all the rooms you've added to your listing. There you can add pictures to each space if you click on the little down arrow next to each room. You can also "Edit rooms and spaces" to add rooms and spaces.
If you change the picture associated with the bedroom, that is what will appear. Does that help? 

This was helpful! Thank you. 

Faith68
Level 2
Cardiff, United Kingdom

Thank you very much 🙂