I have a problem that my bank changed owners ane number of my count! They refused payouts and money went back to airbnb but no one want to hear me about my money! Can anyone help

Nebojsa10
Level 1
PG, Montenegro

I have a problem that my bank changed owners ane number of my count! They refused payouts and money went back to airbnb but no one want to hear me about my money! Can anyone help

I have a problem that my bank changed owners ane number of my count! They refused payouts and money went back to airbnb but no one want to hear me about my money! Can anyone help?

3 Replies 3
Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

@Nebojsa10 

"my bank changed owners ane number of my count!"

Not clear to me what you try to explain.

You need to have a valid payout method in your Airbnb account to receive payouts.

Payout issues (like money returned to Airbnb by your bank) can not be solved here, you need to contact Airbnb (again).

Debra300
Level 10
Gros Islet, Saint Lucia

@Nebojsa10,

Are you saying that your bank made these account changes without giving you prior notification?  In most countries, when a bank is acquired by another bank they need to send out communication to their customers informing them of any upcoming account changes, and it must be done with a certain amount of lead time, e.g., 30 or 60 days in advance of making the changes.  Usually, the message will instruct customers to update any direct deposit or payment setups.  If you were sent these types of messages from the bank about the changes, and didn't take appropriate action, you will be left to deal with Airbnb on your own.  This will be an arduous affair, and will likely take a lot of time to get resolved.  If you bank didn't send you any communication, and it goes against local/federal financial laws, then you can report them to the authorities to seek resolution.

Nebojsa10
Level 1
PG, Montenegro

you are right:) I didn‘t received  my money for hosting and now can‘t get any conection with air bnb as the money went back to them… They are too big company and really not intetesting for host problem with payouts. Maybe is the best solution not to work with airbnb?