Announcements

Winter Release Q&A with Airbnb’s Christy Schrader

Winter Release Q&A session

I’m looking for a good cleaner in Edmonton Canada

Alejandra1324
Level 1
Edmonton, Canada

I’m looking for a good cleaner in Edmonton Canada

Hey there, new to hosting in Edmonton, Canada and I’m looking to see if anyone has recommendations on good cleaners. Any leads would be great help! Thanks 

3 Replies 3

Hi @Alejandra1324,

Welcome to hosting in Edmonton! Here are a few ways to find reliable cleaners for your Airbnb:

• TurnoverBnB: This platform connects Airbnb hosts with local cleaners who specialize in short-term rental turnovers. You can schedule cleanings automatically after each booking.

• Facebook Groups: Look for Edmonton-based Facebook groups for Airbnb hosts or local services. Many hosts share recommendations for trusted cleaning professionals there.

• Thumbtack or Bark: Both platforms allow you to search for cleaning services, compare rates, and read reviews from other users in Edmonton.

Good luck finding the right cleaner!

Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

These are great suggestions, @Hugo990. Thank you so much for sharing them! Have you tried any of them yourself?

@Alejandra1324, please let us know if you decide to try any of them and how it goes.

Regards,

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Por favor consulta las Normas de la comunidad

Hi @Hugo990, Thank you so much for these recommendations!