I need a cleaning maid for my Atlanta Airbnb (near the airport). Can anyone help?

Answered!
Jude151
Level 2
Atlanta, GA

I need a cleaning maid for my Atlanta Airbnb (near the airport). Can anyone help?

Any recommendations?

1 Best Answer
Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Jude151 ,

Through Local Host Clubs you can get in touch with area-specific Hosts (from your region) and are also likely to get reliable recommendations for cleaning services. Do let us know if you find a local host club near you through the link here: https://community.withairbnb.com/t5/Local-Host-Clubs/ct-p/en_clubs.

I hope it helps!

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

View Best Answer in original post

5 Replies 5
Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

Have you tried posting on your local host group and asked for recommendations @Jude151 

local host group?

Sorry.  I am not sure what is that?

Kindly revert

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Jude151 ,

Through Local Host Clubs you can get in touch with area-specific Hosts (from your region) and are also likely to get reliable recommendations for cleaning services. Do let us know if you find a local host club near you through the link here: https://community.withairbnb.com/t5/Local-Host-Clubs/ct-p/en_clubs.

I hope it helps!

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

Giovanni1173
Level 2
Marietta, GA

I recommend Cleaning Fairies Atlanta  **

they are the ones that I use on my Airbnbs. Highly recommend them 

**[Phone number hidden due to safety reasons - Community Center Guidelines]

Laura6754
Level 1
Atlanta, GA

Hi,

Did you find a cleaning person for your Airbnb?  I have an Airbnb near the airport and I do my own cleaning.  I also live by the airport (Hapeville) near my Airbnb property.  I am a superhost and would be willing to help if you’re still looking.