Listing 2 separate apartments together

Natasha388
Level 2
England, United Kingdom

Listing 2 separate apartments together

Hello 

I have 2 apartments that are in the same building next to each other they are already listed and I want to create a 3rd listing so that a larger party of guests can book the two of them together however there is a communal area outside the 2 apartments is there a name for this type of listing that makes it clear that you are booking 2 separate apartments? I don’t want a misleading listing but the layout is perfect for say 2 groups of friends. Any tips or advice would be greatly appreciated 

thanks 

8 Replies 8
Gordon0
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

The way I've seen this done, @Natasha388, is - as you say - the 'third' listing for 'adjoining properties for X guests'. You can also share the same link in each of the single listings. However, surely it's a nail-biting situation when you get a booking for the third listing and have a race to get the other two blocked out so you don't get that dreaded double-booking!

Mike-And-Jane0
Top Contributor
England, United Kingdom

@Natasha388 You can avoid @Gordon0 's nail biting by linking property 1 and 3 and property 2 and 3's calendars. That way if property 1 is booked it will block property 3 and if property 3 is booked it will block properties 1 and 2. Simples as the Meerkats would say.

@Mike-And-Jane0  yes, that's how we have done it

Eeek my brain can't cope with this!

Dear Mike.

I have 2 townhouses next to each other and I would like to do the same thing.

each property to have their listing and a 3rd one to be booked together. Could you be so kind to walk me through to do this?

Mike-And-Jane0
Top Contributor
England, United Kingdom

@Monica2541 

Create listing A - Townhouse 1

Duplicate this to create:

Listing B - Townhouse 2

Listing C - combined 1+2

Obviously editing B&C as appropriate and looking at every setting given that even when duplicating Airbnb resets some parameters.

Link the calendars of A to C and B to C

Sit back and wait for bookings.

Natasha388
Level 2
England, United Kingdom

Thank you @Gordon0 and @Mike-And-Jane0 that very helpful 

Bob297
Level 10
Bilthoven, Netherlands

I have the same situation as you described.
Two adjacent villas, each suitable for 6 persons

I have 3 listings. 2 for the individual villa en 1 for the combination.

In the text of the combination I write:

Located in a beautiful tropical garden, 25 meters apart, we offer the combination of Villa 25 and 27. They are located on the ground floor and each offers 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a guest toilet, and an open concept kitchen.

Ideal when you are with a larger group and still appreciate the opportunity for privacy.

I link the 3 listings to prevent double bookings