Looking for a CoHost in Denver, CO

Paul8255
Level 2
Denver, CO

Looking for a CoHost in Denver, CO

Hello,

I am looking for a CoHost to assist me in managing my AirBnB in Denver.

Thanks,

Paul

6 Replies 6
Sybe
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
Terneuzen, Netherlands

Hi @Paul8255 ! Have you received any good recommendations yet?

Since you're looking for the Denver area, it might be worth asking your question in one of the local Host Clubs as well. You can find them here: https://community.withairbnb.com/t5/Get-Local/ct-p/en_clubs

I hope that helps! 😃

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen

Thank you Sybe!! I joined 2 local groups. 

Hello, I wanted to reach out and share about how our services can potentially help you create more revenue without being involved in the day to day operations of the business.

My name is Michelle and I run a full service vacation rental property management company. I would like the opportunity to discuss the potential of us managing your property. I know through experience with other hosts how time consuming it can be taking phone calls, responding to messages, coordinating cleaning, communication, and maintenance when needed. If you’re interested 

You can contact me at

Email: michemarie23@gmail.com

Best regards,

Michelle D

Georgeann4
Level 2
Denver, CO

Hi Paul!

My name is Georgeann and I live in Denver and host/cohost several properties. I would love to assist you! Email me at **personal details hidden**. I look forward to hearing from you!

@Paul8255 

Heidi720
Level 1
Denver, CO

Hi!

I'm wondering if you have found a cohost for your properties yet? I am a Denver local + love to help guide people to what makes Denver such a great place to visit or live. 

Please contact me at**personal details hidden** if you're interested in what services I can offer you! I'd be happy to do a quick consultation with you. 

Hi Heidi I saw your discussion on WithAirbnb.com and wondered if you might be available for co-hosting? I own an Airbnb in Cherry Creek Denver that is also my own home, but I travel a lot and need someone to help. I never have any trouble getting guests as I've rented it a lot. My firmer cohost manager can no longer work due to other business commitments. If you could please reply to let me know,very can talk more about this. Thank you, Richard