Looking for good cleaners

Answered!
Anthony1777
Level 2
Sunnyvale, CA

Looking for good cleaners

I am new to hosting Airbnb. Anyone has any cleaners to recommend? Thanks in advance!

1 Best Answer
Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Hello @Anthony1777 and Welcome to our Community Center,

I just took a look at your listing, and if I understood correctly, you are looking for cleaners in the Vancouver area. If that's correct, I suggest using some key words, such as "Cleaners," "Vancouver," and "Richmond," in the search bar at the top of our Community to connect with other hosts in your area who might be able to provide assistance through our Community.

I hope this is helpful.

Paula

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Por favor consulta las Normas de la comunidad

View Best Answer in original post

9 Replies 9
Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

Ask on your local area FB group or local host group @Anthony1777 

Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Hello @Anthony1777 and Welcome to our Community Center,

I just took a look at your listing, and if I understood correctly, you are looking for cleaners in the Vancouver area. If that's correct, I suggest using some key words, such as "Cleaners," "Vancouver," and "Richmond," in the search bar at the top of our Community to connect with other hosts in your area who might be able to provide assistance through our Community.

I hope this is helpful.

Paula

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Por favor consulta las Normas de la comunidad

Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

Hello @Anthony1777 

find your local Vancouver host group on FB and post there to ask for recommendations for local cleaners 

Andrea1177
Level 2
North Vancouver, Canada

Hi @Anthony1777 , my name is Andrea, also a host and I do cleaning for a living, I clean, Vancouver,  North Vancouver and coqitlam area. 

Hi @Andrea1177.  Thanks.  It's in Richmond. Is this too far from you?  Thanks

I can come there, just maybe pay half for the fuel as it's $2 a litre, would that be ok? I charge $35 an hr with 2 hr minimum.  @Anthony1777 

Thanks @Andrea1177 . How do I reach you to talk about the details?

Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Hello @Anthony1777,

Just a quick advice: You can reach out to @Andrea1177  by sending her a direct message using the button that appears beneath her profile picture, like the one I am sharing here:

Screenshot 2023-06-06 at 1.18.48 PM.png

Paula

-----

**[Phone number hidden due to safety reasons - Community Center Guidelines]