Needed Cleanin+Linen Service Moose Hallow -Eden,UT

Answered!
Matt6357
Level 1
Clovis, CA

Needed Cleanin+Linen Service Moose Hallow -Eden,UT

Hi, I was wondring if anyone out there has a recomendation for Cleaning and Linen service in Eden, Ut. I am working on publishing my 1st listing and am trying to figuring it all out. Any help would be apreciated.  Thanks-KKS

1 Best Answer
Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Hello @Matt6357, and welcome to the Airbnb Community Center 😊

>>Here<< are some cleaning companies that a Host has shared before in our community. It could be worth checking if they are available in your location.

Keep us posted if any of these recommendations work for you.

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Por favor consulta las Normas de la comunidad

View Best Answer in original post

4 Replies 4
Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Hello @Matt6357, and welcome to the Airbnb Community Center 😊

>>Here<< are some cleaning companies that a Host has shared before in our community. It could be worth checking if they are available in your location.

Keep us posted if any of these recommendations work for you.

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Por favor consulta las Normas de la comunidad

Hello Matt,
My name is Amie.
We have a couple things in common. I too just started hosting my place at Moose Hollow! We’ve had a property manager for 2 years and are now on our own!
I saw that at one time you were looking for a cleaning service. I’m hoping you might share who you went with and how satisfied you are with them.

The other thing is, we lived in Fresno for 16 years!

So glad to see that you have kept some roots in Utah. Eden is a beautiful place.

Good luck to you with your rental!

Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Hi @Bryan911, I am tagging @Matt6357 here so they receive a notification of your message. This way, we increase the chances of them getting back to us.

Quick tip: To tag someone, tap "@" and select the host's username from the dropdown menu 😊

-----

Matt6357
Level 1
Clovis, CA

Paula, 

thank you. I have a cleaner now named Rebecca at Prestige Cleaning near Ogden Utah. So far they have been great. 

Thank you,

Matt