New host

Tatiana1040
Level 2
Delray Beach, FL

New host

What recommendations do you have for someone just starting out on a Tiny House Airbnb? With so many options available to guests, how does one attract clientele?

5 Replies 5
Helen3
Top Contributor
Bristol, United Kingdom

By carrying out market research to identify what the market is like for a tiny home in the area you want to locate it in @Tatiana1040 

who do you see as target guests for your tiny home?

have you looked into footfall 

many areas sadly now have oversaturated markets coupled with falling demand. 

once you've identified likely demand and what sort of guests are likely to be interested invest in marketing across relevant channels and activities both for direct bookings and through short term rental sites 

@Helen3 

Thank you! 
I’m not sure what footfall is

I will look into to it

Tatiana

Quincy
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hi @Tatiana1040, Welcome to the Community!

I’ve tagged a few tiny house hosts who might be able to provide valuable insights:@Yeli109 @Rosebud0 @Rosalie49 @Amy3326 

I've also shared a few posts that you might find helpful:

Best way to host a Tiny home

My tiny house

What initially sparked your interest in hosting a tiny house? I’d love to hear your story!

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen

Hi Quincy how are you? 

I really appreciated! 
thank you so much 😄

have a wonderful day,

Tatiana

Quincy
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

No problem at all! 😊 I've always been interested by the tiny house movement and have watched countless videos about it online. What sparked your interest in tiny houses, and did you build yours yourself?

Quick tip: Tap '@' and choose the host's username from the dropdown menu to tag them. This way, they'll get a notification and see your message. I’ve tagged Helen in your comment for you 😊

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen