Salt Lake City cleaners

Salt Lake City cleaners

Hello, 

I own a couple Airbnb properties in Salt Lake City, UT. I am struggling to find a reliable and detail oriented cleaning company. Can any locals send me referrals? I would appreciate it very much!! 

5 Replies 5
Bonny10
Level 1
Colorado Springs, CO

@Amy2193 try Turnoverbnb.com

Will2669
Level 1
Cincinnati, OH

Hi @Amy2193 , I’m looking to do my first Airbnb and would like to do it in SLC because we love skiing. Would you be open to connecting so I could pick your brain about your experience? Thanks!

I’m fairly new to this myself and haven’t had too many guests. Not sure I’d be the best one for you to get information from. 😕

Hi Amy, I am just getting my house ready to airbnb, and looking for cleaners and property manangement. Did you have any suggestions? Thanks, Tammy

Heather2031
Level 1
Dallas, TX

Hi Amy! I hosted my own Airbnb for a few years and I recently moved to salt lake. I have been looking for someone who needs their airbnb cleaned. I am extremely detail oriented, I had 5 star reviews, I love cleaning and I am local. Please give me a call! 619-655-9169. I’ll provide references and we can negotiate a plan that will definitely exceed your expectations.