Schlage Locks....

George1495
Level 2
Dover, NH

Schlage Locks....

We use both Schlage and Yale,  trying to figure "what is best".   Our limited research is that Schlage... not very good.  We have had keys fall out of keypad, and they have ZERO customer support.  Response on phone... IMPOSSIBLE. Response on their web site... NON EXISTENT... and  queries to Schlage through social media channels.   Oops.  They do nothing.    

Our Schlage smart lock, 2 years old 3 year warrantee.  It is literally falling apart and there is zero customer support.  Transitioning all to Yale, have been so much better.

4 Replies 4
George1495
Level 2
Dover, NH

Disclaimer.  When I have been on hold for 30 minutes I hang up.  I have been on hold with Schlage customer support 4 times for 30 minutes.    OK, sometimes I quit at 25 minutes....  but basically.  No support or resolution.

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @George1495 , I had noticed in another thread, you mentioning that Yale was the preferred one. Thank you so much for sharing your observations on which lock works best!

Did you hear back from Schlage's Customer Support team later? I hope this gets solved for you soon!

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

Schlage never answered the phone.  I filled out an online support request, it was not answered. I then sent a message via Instagram, received a response, and supposedly new lock on the way. 

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Good to hear @George1495, hope the new lock works for good!

Keep in touch!

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines