Shared Bathrooms

Answered!
Eileen462
Level 10
San Bernardino, CA

Shared Bathrooms

Hello Everyone!

Do you share a bathroom with your guests?  Do you have multiple guests that have to share a bathroom?  How do you feel about bathroom sharing?  Do you ever have disgusting bathroom guests?  Thank you for replying and liking my questions!  Smiles,  Eileen

1 Best Answer

Hi Eileen,

I have had a young couple living with me for two months, they usually messed up the bathroom after I cleaned it for 1-2 days, with hairs everywhere, and I started to worry if other guests would come in to see this mess.. Now basically if I have new guests I have to clean it before check-in, but I'm planning to talk with this lady about how to keep the bathroom clean since it's shared because it bothering me a lot now

But I do actually not share the bathroom with them, if I do I'll just clean it😂

I think you could put a bathroom rule on the door, if they ignore it, talk with them, if they only stay 1-2 days I think you could just clean it since it's short time not worth the talk i guess

Thanks

View Best Answer in original post

2 Replies 2

Hi Eileen,

I have had a young couple living with me for two months, they usually messed up the bathroom after I cleaned it for 1-2 days, with hairs everywhere, and I started to worry if other guests would come in to see this mess.. Now basically if I have new guests I have to clean it before check-in, but I'm planning to talk with this lady about how to keep the bathroom clean since it's shared because it bothering me a lot now

But I do actually not share the bathroom with them, if I do I'll just clean it😂

I think you could put a bathroom rule on the door, if they ignore it, talk with them, if they only stay 1-2 days I think you could just clean it since it's short time not worth the talk i guess

Thanks

@Allie269   Hi Allie great idea!  Im going to be putting notes everywhere!