Sifely model S smart lock

Giacomo415
Level 2
Nashville, TN

Sifely model S smart lock

Hello, has anyone experienced a problem with Sifely model S smart lock (blue box) in which the access code works and “unlocks” electronically but the handle does not open from the outside?

We installed it correctly and has been working fine for over a month, but suddenly has this problem. The safety switch on the inside was on green (not locked). If you had the same issue, what was the cause and how did you solve it?

Thank you for any advice 

5 Replies 5
Rebecca
Community Manager
Community Manager
Suffolk Coastal District, United Kingdom

Hey there @Giacomo415

Sorry to hear you're having trouble with your smart locks. I'm not sure if anyone has experienced the same problem with this particular lock but it would be a great idea to speak to the manufacturer regarding any issues with devices. 

I hope you manage to get it sorted.

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

Rebecca
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @Giacomo415

After my message yesterday I can across a couple of Hosts who have Sifely Locks! @William2196 and @Dani12768 have both commented on the thread 'Tip of the Week 10: Clear instructions for smart locks'. 

Hopefully they can pop by and share their experience. 😊

-----

Hi Giacomo,

Same thing happened to me. 

I called Sifely. Great customer service!

After much trouble shooting, new batteries and I sent photos/videos etc.,  Sifely then sent me a new lock.  

I just installed it. 

I'm wondering now if it was weather related, but door has overhang, so will see if it happens again in a few months with new lock after this dry summer. 

Kathy

Rebecca
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Kathy1463 👋

It's lovely to see you joining in conversations on the Community Center! I just wanted to pop by and share that if you type "@" and then the username, this will tag the member that you're replying to. This ensures that they get a notification that you've replied to them specifically 🤗 I hope this helps to keep the conversation flowing, and if you've got any questions, just ask. Have a wonderful day! 🌼

-----

@Giacomo415 

See my above reply.  I forgot to put the "@" in for your name

Sifely is very responsive if you contact them directly.

Kathy