Suggestions for multimedia and sound system

Martin5692
Level 1
Dresden, Germany

Suggestions for multimedia and sound system

I'm currently providing a sound system with separate DVD player, Bluetooth adapter, Android TV Box and a projector. There's also a switch to connect an external HDMI source. The cable connections are a total mess hidden behind the cupboard and turning everything on is a procedure some of the guests don't seem to be able to accomplish. Some also complained about it.

What simple solution can you suggest that includes (most of) the current functions: Bluetooth adapter, DVD, external HDMI source, TV Box for Internet TV streaming and HDMI output for a projector?

Thanks a lot in advance!

2 Replies 2
Shelley159
Top Contributor
Stellenbosch, South Africa

Hi @Martin5692 

I think you can at least let the DVD go, it's unusual to still offer that (unless you have a specific reason, for example a large selection of classic DVDs).

Hi Martin,

To simplify your entertainment setup and enhance the guest experience, the best solution would be to invest in a universal remote control.

This approach allows you to maintain all the current functions like the Bluetooth adapter, DVD player, external HDMI source, TV Box for internet streaming, and HDMI output for the projector, while significantly reducing complexity for the users.

The universal remote can consolidate control of all these devices into a single, easy-to-use interface, reducing confusion and improving the overall user experience. Additionally, providing a well-illustrated, simple instruction guide alongside the remote will help guests understand how to operate the system effortlessly.

I hope this helps.

All the best,

**[Advertisement removed in line with the Community Center Guidelines