Two check in times appearing

Victoria1564
Level 2
Porthleven, United Kingdom

Two check in times appearing

Hi I have set up my listing and under the check in time on the listing, under policies, it displays correctly.  When people receive booking in instructions they get conflicting times, one says 3pm one says 4pm I cannot find on the listing where the 3pm is coming from.  I have spent ages looking and have googled instructions etc and been on the help section - nothing works. 😞

Victoria
7 Replies 7
Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

@Victoria1564 

Do have setup a automatic message (scheduled messages) which is sent to guest, containg the wrong check-in time ?

Victoria1564
Level 2

How can I find this please - they have sent a screen shot and its in the 'lock box' section which I cannot find? #emiel1

Victoria
Victoria1564
Level 2

How would I know this or find this out, they are getting a notification of the right and wrong time? Where could I find scheduled messages please? 

Victoria
Victoria1564
Level 2

My guest said it’s in the lockbox section? 

Victoria
Mike-And-Jane0
Top Contributor
England, United Kingdom

@Victoria1564 tagging @Emiel1 so that he can help you find your scheduled message (I don't use these). 

Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

Ann72
Level 10
New York, NY

@Victoria1564  There are indeed two places where check-in time might appear.  One is the one you have found and set as 4 pm.  The other is under "Info for guests" - scroll down to "check-in instructions" and choose "edit" to see what you have there.  You should do the same thing on your phone app, because check-in instructions are not necessarily duplicated there from the desktop listing.