What items do you stock your listings bedside table with?

Quincy
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

What items do you stock your listings bedside table with?

51800058-18.jpg

Hello everyone,

Deciding what to leave for your travellers is quite an art. Apart from things like toilet paper, sheets (if you offer them), soap, salt, tea/coffee, and other such products that I've seen you mention on CC, I don't think I've seen anyone discuss what they leave on the bedside table.

Do you leave certain things for your travellers in the bedside table? If so, what do you leave for them?

Tell us all about it below! 😊

Have a great day,

Quincy

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen

56 Replies 56

In other words....sex toys and a bible.

Quincy
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

I've never been to Australia @Helen744! If I ever do, I'll be more than happy to drop by 😃

-----

@Quincy Look forward to it Quincy  H

Amanda660
Level 10
Auchenblae, United Kingdom

Table lamps and coaster.  

Left a small torches in the bedside drawers (in case of powercuts) but they appear to have taken legs and walked.  🤔

Valerija2
Level 2
Riga, Latvia

This is great questuon! 

I work in a hotel And i see a lot of guests asking for... condoms 😬😂 but in usually there was bible. 

I could suggest tissues box. 

Karen114
Level 10
Bolton, MA

We have a lamp on each bedside table as well as a multi charger station for electronics that is attached to top of night stand. We also leave coasters.  Guests like the multi charger station because they don't have to hunt for outlets to plug in.   

Karen
Victoria-And-Todd0
Level 8
Waynesville, NC

Lamp, clock/USB charger. 

Alison219
Level 2
Macclesfield, United Kingdom

I also don't leave anything on the bedside tables apart from a lamp and coasters.  In the drawer I leave a small battery torch and a power adapter for visitors from abroad.

Adrienne87
Level 2
Newark-on-Trent, United Kingdom

Just tissues and a coaster. I have a wall lamp above the bed so no lamp is needed on the table. 

Karen2831
Level 2
Pacifica, CA

We have power outages in my area at times-  I keep flashlights on the nightstand and scattered all over the cottage.  There were 2 outages so far while guests were there so I am glad I left them.  Kids always play with them- I find them left on, but haven't had to change the batteries as often as I thought I would.

Paula2001
Level 2
New Port Richey, FL

These are all great suggestions as a new host, who hasn't received their first guest, I am ready to outfit my side tables. Thanks guys 😊

Quincy
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Welcome @Paula2001! Hopefully, you'll find some good tips on this topic 😊

-----

I have two bed side tables , I only leave a small lamp, small dish for accessories on one and box of tissues on the other. Very minimal. 

Rachel2120
Level 2
Little Rock, AR

I have a lamp, clock with 2USB ports in the base of it a coaster and a small dish for jewelry.

Mauricia2
Level 2
London, United Kingdom

I have two bedside tables with a cabinet. One at top off bed on there is a touch sensor night lamp.

Other at bottom side of bed on there a bath towel, hand towel, face cloth and a shower gel. That's it.