What makes your listing location truly special?

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

What makes your listing location truly special?

14669734_40 (1).jpg

Hi everyone!

While booking for a stay, guests often look into the listing location — whether it's surrounded by scenic beauty (mountains or lakes), nearby local attractions or if your listing is located in the heart of the city.  

I'm really curious to hear from our hosts — whether it's a stunning view, rich local culture, or hidden gems that only locals know about! What is special about your listing location? 

Looking forward to reading your comments 😍

Kind regards,
Bhumika

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

117 Replies 117
Zheng49
Level 10
Toronto, Canada

The highlight of my listing(s)'s area is that it's in walking distance to 24/7 restaurants and a supermarket. The supermarket is also one of the largest in Toronto, and it's open 24/7.

There are a lot of delicious food / drinks in my area, and the competition is very fierce in that regard. 

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

@Zheng49 , this is fantastic 😍 

Do you highlight the above nearby supermarkets in your listing descriptions or prepare a guidebook for guests?

Do you have any recommendations for me? I'd love to try out different food chains here in Toronto 😃 So far, my favorites have been Cafe Landwer and Kinton Ramen 😍🍜

-----

Yes @Bhumika  I have highlighted the above in the listing descriptions and my guidebooks.

My favorite in the area that's walkable is Gyubee which is a highly rated Japanese Grill All-You-Can-Eat. 

My favorite bubble tea in the area is ChaTime. 

I can also highly recommend Haidilao Scarborough, which is a highly rated hot pot franchise, that is both delicious and also has really good deals past 9PM including $3.99 beef (limit 2 per person) from Sunday to Friday. There are a lot of free (unlimited) sides, as well as free (unlimited) desserts. 

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Wow @Zheng49 ! Thanks so much for the tips 🍲 I had a quick look, and the menu looks exciting 🎉 To be honest, I've never tried bubble tea 😝 May be I'll explore it this weekend! 

If you have a sweet tooth like me, I'd also recommend the dessert place "Kunafa's" (serves Middle Eastern dessert). I can vouch for the delicacies they serve at the shop😍

It's going to be fall season soon as we bid adieu to the summers☀️ Have you already started seeing the fall colors around your location?

-----

Lynda399
Level 1
Port Dover, Canada

What Makes Clonmel Castle Special?
Clonmel Castle is not just a venue—it's an experience. Whether you're planning to design your own retreat or seeking full support for every aspect of your event, Clonmel Castle offers the perfect backdrop with unparalleled amenities.

Key Features:

- Commercial Kitchen:Our state-of-the-art commercial kitchen allows for the creation of gourmet meals, tailored to your group's specific dietary needs, whether vegan, raw, keto, or any other preference. Our chefs can work with you to design a menu that enhances your retreat experience.

- Luxurious Accommodations: Clonmel Castle offers a variety of elegant, comfortable suites. Each suite features private spa bathrooms, king beds, and luxury linens, with accommodations for up to four guests per suite, ensuring a restful stay.

- Hot Tub and Wellness Facilities:Relax and unwind in our outdoor hot tub, a perfect spot for reflection and relaxation. We also offer access to wellness services, including massages, meditation sessions, and yoga classes, to complement your retreat experience.

- Historic Charm: Set within a beautifully restored heritage building, Clonmel Castle combines old-world elegance with modern conveniences. The rich history of the castle adds a unique character and ambiance to your retreat, creating an inspiring environment for growth and connection.

- Flexible Event Spaces: Whether you need a grand dining hall for communal meals, intimate rooms for workshops, or outdoor spaces for activities, Clonmel Castle provides versatile settings to match your retreat's requirements.

- Personalized Service:Our dedicated team is here to support you every step of the way. From planning and coordination to on-site assistance, we ensure your retreat is executed flawlessly.

- Tranquil Surroundings: Nestled in peaceful surroundings, Clonmel Castle offers a serene escape from the hustle and bustle of everyday life. Enjoy nature walks, reflective spaces, and the tranquility that only a retreat in such a setting can provide.

At Clonmel Castle, we believe in making every visit special and unique. With our comprehensive amenities and support, you can focus on delivering your retreat while we take care of the rest.

Lynda Steffler
Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Thanks so much for sharing a glimpse of your listing @Lynda399  ! 

The historic charm would surely be working wonders in attracting guests 😍 

What type of events or retreats do you find are most popular at Clonmel Castle? Do guests typically come for the relaxation and wellness amenities, or is it the unique venue that draws them in for special occasions like weddings or corporate events?

I noticed that you also have a book shelf at your listing😉 Haha, just curios, are you an avid reader? What's you favorite book from the shelf? 

-----

🌟 **Exciting News from Clonmel Castle!** 🌟

Get ready for a season filled with thrilling experiences at Clonmel Castle!

🎭 **Introducing "The Cat's Last Meow" Murder Mystery Experience!** Join us this Halloween for a spine-chilling evening of intrigue and laughter—can you solve the mystery?

🍽️ **Chef of the Month Club Experience!** Every Monday, indulge in a delightful culinary journey as we showcase a different chef and their unique creations. It’s a feast for the senses you won’t want to miss!

🌍 **World Tourism Celebration!** All season long, we’re celebrating the beauty of travel and connection. Come be a part of this incredible journey with us!

🐦 **Birding Adventures!** Explore our beautiful Bird Sanctuary and discover the diverse species that call Clonmel Castle home. It’s a perfect getaway for nature enthusiasts and bird lovers alike!

🎄 **Family Christmas Reunion!** Gather your loved ones for an all-inclusive holiday celebration at Clonmel Castle! It’s the perfect time to reconnect and create cherished memories together. Book now for the Christmas season!

Don’t miss out on these amazing experiences—join us at Clonmel Castle for a season of fun and togetherness! 🎉

Our Resident FalconOur Resident FalconSecond batch of eggs of the season.Second batch of eggs of the season.She decided to next right over the front door.She decided to next right over the front door.Woody the Woodpecker...Woody the Woodpecker...This guy just loves to visit...!!!This guy just loves to visit...!!!The sparrows are so happy the sleep and swing in the bird feeder!The sparrows are so happy the sleep and swing in the bird feeder!

Lynda Steffler
Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Gosh! this is so wonderful 😍 Thanks so much for sharing these cute pictures with us @Lynda399 

I am also tagging our kind host @Debbie1190 , as I think she'll love these amusing pictures!

What attracts these wonderful flying creatures to your garden?

-----

Debbie1190
Level 4
Bag Enderby, United Kingdom

Fabulous! Thank you!

Vegas9
Level 2
Las Vegas, NV

Hi:) our property is the only listing located on the world-famous Las Vegas Strip that has a balcony with a spectacular view of the Strip! And mountain sunset views. Truly a unique experience 🙂 Also has private pools, fitness facilities, and connected to the amazing MGM Grand! We hope to host you sometime:) 

Check it out! 

IMG_0796.jpeg

IMG_0817.jpeg

IMG_0831.jpeg

IMG_0827.jpeg

IMG_0828.jpeg

IMG_0830.jpeg

IMG_0821.jpeg

IMG_0808.jpeg

IMG_8752.jpeg

IMG_8080.jpeg

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Stunning views @Vegas9 😍 Thanks so much for sharing these amazing pictures with us! 

It looks like you also have amazing amenities within your property 😍 Do guests need an extra fob to access the gym? How do you manage the gym access? 

What amenities do you offer in the listing? Does the listing have washer/dryer as well?

-----

The gym can be accessed with your room key. There is a washer and dryer facility that is available to those who stay longer than six nights.

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

These are interesting arrangements @Vegas9 ! 

How do you usually convey to guests that the washer/dryer facility is available to only those who stay longer than 6 nights? Have you mentioned it in the house rules or listing description?

Have you faced instances where a guest staying for less than 6 nights wanted to use washer/dryer?

-----

We do our best to accommodate.  This is the MGM Signature’s regulations. Please contact me directly to discuss details. Thank you & we look forward to hosting you!