What makes your listing location truly special?

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

What makes your listing location truly special?

14669734_40 (1).jpg

Hi everyone!

While booking for a stay, guests often look into the listing location — whether it's surrounded by scenic beauty (mountains or lakes), nearby local attractions or if your listing is located in the heart of the city.  

I'm really curious to hear from our hosts — whether it's a stunning view, rich local culture, or hidden gems that only locals know about! What is special about your listing location? 

Looking forward to reading your comments 😍

Kind regards,
Bhumika

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

127 Replies 127
Hilary279
Level 2
Cape St Francis, South Africa

Sandown is special with its panoramic sea view, total privacy, short path to the beach, and sea-view barbecues.

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

I had a sneak peek at your listings and amazed to see that you host multiple properties 😍@Hilary279 . How do you manage these many listings?

Sea view definitely sounds like a serene experience! 🌊 Do guests usually mention the panoramic sea view in their reviews as well?

-----

Jimmy450
Level 2
Denpasar, Indonesia

Because I have to make the property different from the others

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Amazing @Jimmy450 😍 How do you ensure that guests have a comfortable stay at your listing? 

Do you follow any tips to make your property stand out to guests?

-----

My listing is in a centuries old town with a history of eras, with many historical structures still standing. This is great for history buffs. My listing is coastal and fabulous for water sports buffs, fishing boats, kayaking, boat tours, SUP fans. It's also a scenic spot for hiking, biking... a variety of eateries (casual and fine), many beaches, sunset views from bluffs or the sand, and great for simply relaxing as well. Shopping? OK. Drinks at the Marina? Absolutley. I thinks it's wonderful because the area has a wonderful variety of to-do's and to-see's... 😉

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

That's amazing @Dani12527 !Your listing locations sounds absolutely perfect for history buffs and adventures 🎉

Would you like to share a fun fact about the old town? 😍 

Which historical structure is your favourite of all?

-----

There's quite a bit of history... one fun fact is that Lagos was at the center of the Portuguese Age of Discovery. One of my favorite historical structures is the centuries old fortress wall just hanging out, wrapped around much of it's historic center filled with residents and the buzz of residents and tourist alike enjoying the cobblestone streets, shops, cafes and restaurants, etc. 

Nguyen151
Level 1
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam

Thank for you question.
About location: - Our hotel is located in the 24/7 Grand World entertainment complex, with Long beach, Venice river, Vietnamese quintessence, Vinwonder, Safari... - In particular, the hotel is located on a road that can pick up guests and park cars at the hotel gate. Because many hotels in this area are located in the inner area, vehicles cannot take guests to the hotel gate.