Where do you place your towels in your listing?

Sophia
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

1141252008682978114_06.JPG

Hello hosts! We have a question for you: Where do you place your towels? 🤔

I'm curious about your tips and ideas. Your approach can provide some inspiration and guidance to fellow hosts who are looking to enhance their guest experience 🏠

There are multiple areas to leave the towels. Do you have a dedicated cabinet for them? or do you simply place them in the bathroom or bedroom for convenience? Are the towels hanging, folded or perhaps you make them into towel origami for a personal touch 🙌🏽 

Comment below and feel free to share any photos 📸

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

40 Replies 40
Matthew2051
Level 1
Belbroughton, United Kingdom

mine are different for each property as I have many different locations and therefore housekeepers. The most common is rolled up and placed strategically towards the bottom of the bed as in photos in my listings 

Sophia
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Thanks for sharing @Matthew2051

-----

Dani7841
Level 2
Gallicano nel Lazio, Italy

Io metto gli asciugamani arrotolati vicino i cuscini

Dani7841
Level 2

In questo modo , per 2 persone 

17184333939811114224872524682263.jpg

Mike-And-Jane0
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

@Sophia weird question but hey - I am sure we will see some towel art.

To answer the question we are minimalist - two towels left on each bed with a bar of soap on top as per the pictures in our listing (I think its in the pictures). Never had a complaint but one long haired lady did ask for an extra towel once. I'd love to say that we go minimal on towels to save the environment but actually it just saves washing time and money! I guess high end establishments do (and should do) more.

Sophia
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Thank you for sharing @Mike-And-Jane0, sounds like a triple win! Saving the environment, time and money 🙌🏽

There is indeed some towel art, if you scroll below - lovely swans and an elephant from from towels! 😎

-----

Dani7841
Level 2

Bella l'idea della saponetta. Io metto sempre bagnoschiuma grande a disposizione 

17184332565642298288207372786155.jpg

I used to place towels on the bed, but recently, I've started asking guests at check-in if they need me to provide towels, as I've noticed some guests prefer to use their own. 

Sophia
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

That's a great point @Lovella1 🤔If I have enough space I take my own but it's not always the case. Good idea asking guests beforehand 💡

-----

Olivier1414
Level 2
Beavercreek, OH

IMG_1493.jpeg

mine are located in a hallway closet. Sometimes guests use them sometimes not. 

Sophia
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Very convenient! @Olivier1414 thanks for sharing 😊 

-----

Victoria2117
Level 2
Wales, United Kingdom

IMG_3145.jpeg

IMG_9540.jpeg

We roll two towels per guest, we have a little basket for hand towels next to the sink. Sometimes we add a little animal if it’s a romantic weekend break; classic swans on the bed. 
if we have a family stay with children then we like to throw in a cheeky elephant towel x

our standard go to is the tidy roll placed on the end of the beds.

Sophia
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

How delightful! @Victoria2117 😍
What a wonderful personal touch, I bet your guests appreciate you going above & beyond by going the extra mile 🙌🏽

-----

How great idea!! You have so wonderful skill!