Which amenities do you believe are under-rated, and why?

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Which amenities do you believe are under-rated, and why?

Amenities for GuestsAmenities for Guests

Hello all,

It is a known fact that as a Host, it is important to keep your space updated with the latest amenities to attract guests and provide them with a memorable stay. 

However, often there are some amenities that are easily overlooked. Can you think of any amenities in your listing that might not have got enough attention but have made a significant impact on your guests' experiences? 

Some amenities that can often be considered underrated may include lighting, which can have a significant impact on the mood of a space. Soundproofing can also greatly enhance the privacy of guests. Many Hosts may feel that particular appliances or technologies, such as smart thermostats or high-speed Wi-Fi, are underrated and not fully appreciated for the value they bring.

Let us know your thoughts and personal experiences in the comments below. What amenity do you think is under-appreciated and why?

Bhumika

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

31 Replies 31

Hannah you are correct.  As a host, I purchased a charger with three different heads: i-phone, Samsung and the small head for guest convenience.

Letamnin0
Level 3
Easton, PA

Which listing amenities you believe are under-rated

Copier and fax machine is under-rated.   Some of my guest use this amenity.  There are things that I share with guests that are not listed and I like to keep it that way.  When guest receive something that they were not expecting, it becomes a wow for them.