Would you consider this to be a Hot Tub?

Answered!
Ranui1
Level 1
Mudgee, Australia

Would you consider this to be a Hot Tub?

We have this outdoor bathtub on our deck, I have been reluctant to add this as a hot tub amenity.  Just thought I'll ask the community their thoughts.  Would you consider this to be a hot tub? Thank you for your feedback!  

Outdoor BathtubOutdoor Bathtub

1 Best Answer

@Ranui1. Its not a hot tub- but I think its better what you have- a bath tub. Easier to clean, water is fresh and no need for chemicals.

View Best Answer in original post

8 Replies 8
Debbie210
Level 10
Huntington Beach, CA

Hello @Ranui1 , 

Your tub is beautiful with an outstanding view. I would list it as an amenity!  Just gorgeous!

Thank you 🙂 if only there was an option to tick an outdoor bathtub 

@Ranui1  You can include it in your written description. Is it functional? If so, definitely mention it! Get one of those trays that sits across the tub. Take pics with some fun bath products and a couple of wine glasses. 

Definitely include details as to how private it is, like can people bathe and get dressed/undressed on your deck without neighbors 5 feet away. 

I'd definitely use that tub if I was staying at your place. 

Don't be boxed in by AirBnB's list of amenities. Describe and play up this unique and fun option at your property! 

Kia272
Level 10
Takoma Park, MD

That's not a hot tub. 

Thanks that confirms it. I need to get a hot tub 😂 

Jenny
Community Manager
Community Manager
Galashiels, United Kingdom

Hi @Ranui1 

It may not be a hot tub, but it looks HEAVENLY to me!

I'd give anything for an outdoor bath with a view!  Sadly, not so much a thing in Scotland, as it's far too chilly!

Jenny

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

Mike-And-Jane0
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

@Ranui1 Well its a tub and if it is hot then perhaps its a hot tub. Slightly cosy though!

@Ranui1. Its not a hot tub- but I think its better what you have- a bath tub. Easier to clean, water is fresh and no need for chemicals.