Your rating for my accommodation place

Eman1482
Level 2
Cairo, Egypt

Your rating for my accommodation place

Hello, I am a new host and I would like you to evaluate my place of residence and give me your advice when receiving my first guest through the site. Thank you.

https://www.airbnb.ca/rooms/1194159728008819596?source_impression_id=p3_1725048203_P3cjOSS_I7TT64_J 

Bhumika_0-1725048225404.png

[Content updated by Community Manager]

3 Replies 3
Puneet26
Level 2
Melbourne, Australia

Hi @Eman1482 ,

First of all let me tell you that you have a beautiful house. I would recommend getting a professional shoot done, every space I am looking at looks bit crowded even the bathroom because of washing machine.

Do not post a pic of closed shower screen unless it's a clear glass. 

Dining table next the wall and just at the entrance can be a turn off for some guests.

Overall, you can provide some welcome drinks and snacks for the first guest to make it look bigger event for your place and a good experience for the guest.

Thanks,

Puneet

Dear @Puneet26 ,

Thank you so much for taking the time to evaluate my listing. Your feedback is invaluable to me as I strive to provide the best possible experience for my guests.

I'll take your advice and consider rearranging things to create a more spacious and welcoming atmosphere.

I'm also grateful for the tip about welcome drinks and snacks. It's a thoughtful gesture that can make a big difference in a guest's experience.

Thank you again for your helpful insights.

Marie8425
Top Contributor
Buckeye, AZ

@Eman1482 

I think the 5 cover photos should not display the toilet.  It is a beautiful apartment but your not showing me that right away