food smells

Answered!

food smells

Hi, advice appreciated, to remove strong spice smells from holiday home, thank you.

1 Best Answer
Ruth413
Level 10
Moreton, United Kingdom

@Clive131   I have invested in an ozone machine, you can buy them from Amazon for around £60.  

I had a guest who spilt a bottle of perfume and after trying everything for 4 days, nothing would get rid of the smell.  The ozone machine worked a treat.  You do have to make sure there are no plants or anything "living" in the space, but close doors, windows etc. and turn it on and leave it and it does the trick. 

I have used it quite often after cooking smells linger, or from time to time just for a general clean.

Good luck

Ruth  

View Best Answer in original post

3 Replies 3
Ruth413
Level 10
Moreton, United Kingdom

@Clive131   I have invested in an ozone machine, you can buy them from Amazon for around £60.  

I had a guest who spilt a bottle of perfume and after trying everything for 4 days, nothing would get rid of the smell.  The ozone machine worked a treat.  You do have to make sure there are no plants or anything "living" in the space, but close doors, windows etc. and turn it on and leave it and it does the trick. 

I have used it quite often after cooking smells linger, or from time to time just for a general clean.

Good luck

Ruth  

Thank You Ruth, I will order 1 today, 

regards.

Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Hello @Clive131 and Welcome to our Community Center 😊  It's great to see that you're taking the advice given by@Ruth413 

Thank you so much @Ruth413 , for your help 🌻

@Clive131, we'd love to hear how things go, so please keep us updated.

Paula

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Por favor consulta las Normas de la comunidad