how to change the Where you will sleep picture

Answered!

how to change the Where you will sleep picture

Hi, I have two bedrooms in my airbnb and have pictures of both in the listing. The photo for "where you will sleep" is of our smaller bedroom and I cannot figure out how to edit that specific part of the listing to show our master bedroom. I tried following directions from another post asking the same thing, but that just seems to edit the pictures for each room. Any help would be appreciated. 

1 Best Answer
Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

@Christine3175 

Menu "Listing details" - paragraph "property and rooms" - section "rooms and spaces": choose edit - select bedroom - choose "edit photos"

View Best Answer in original post

3 Replies 3
Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

@Christine3175 

Menu "Listing details" - paragraph "property and rooms" - section "rooms and spaces": choose edit - select bedroom - choose "edit photos"

Doug8
Level 4
Toronto, Canada

I have followed these instructions and added two photos to the "bedroom".  They show in the general photos of the room, but not in the Where You Will Sleep, which remains blank.

Oatale0
Level 1
Vienna, Austria

In the meantime it changed.

As of July 2024, you can find in the "Listing Editor" in the Rooms "Living room" and "Bedroom" the "Sleeping arrangements". If you choose an option, eg. "King size bed" or "Couch", the primary picture of that room will be displayed at "Where you will sleep".