transfer to new owner

Answered!
Glynis16
Level 1
Redbrook, United Kingdom

transfer to new owner

Hello Out There,

We're selling our Airbnb property - the new owner intends to carry on the listing.

I can't find any 'often asked questions' that help - so I'd be really appreciative of guidance and procedures.

Thanks so much,

Glynis.

1 Best Answer
Dorothy190
Level 3
Hickory, NC

@Glynis16 We worked with the owner to transfer their booking to our site.  Your buyer will have to join Airbnb and set up their site.  The owner contacted all the guest and they cancelled and rebooked with me.  I would suggest not to take any more booking on your site.  The new owner should turn off instant booking till all of your guest are booked.

View Best Answer in original post

5 Replies 5
Kate867
Level 10
Canterbury, United Kingdom

@Glynis16  Unfortunately you cannot transfer your account so they will need to start again.

Glynis16
Level 1
Redbrook, United Kingdom

Thanks Kate - I appreciate your time.

Dorothy190
Level 3
Hickory, NC

@Glynis16 We worked with the owner to transfer their booking to our site.  Your buyer will have to join Airbnb and set up their site.  The owner contacted all the guest and they cancelled and rebooked with me.  I would suggest not to take any more booking on your site.  The new owner should turn off instant booking till all of your guest are booked.

Glynis16
Level 1
Redbrook, United Kingdom

Hello Dorothy, and thanks very much for your reply and advice. Much appreciated.

Glynis.

Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

Remember if the guests don't want to transfer to the new host you will need to pay the cancellation fee @Glynis16