What Hosts are saying

Hi everyone, Many of you are eager for news about the next Airbnb Open, and while we can’t yet share details about where in the world it will be, we can tell you that it will be in 2018. After three fantastic years of Airbnb Open gatherings in San... Latest reply by Alexandra1159
    looking for a cohost in san Gabriel area in Socal. Please let me know if you are interested in. Latest reply by Tara778
    Hello, I clean AirBnb's in Huntsville, Al and surrounding areas. I have many current Hosts that I clean for and all would provide references. I have 12 years experience and own SunShine's Organizing & Handy Services. I do wish they had a Free App for Cle... Latest reply by Jenny
    Hello, has anyone had any experience with air bnb covering physical damages to your place due to a guest's service animal? Under their covered insurance section air bnb states: "(ii) Direct physical loss or physical damage to a Host’s Covered Property c... Latest reply by Annie1372
    Bom dia, Alguém sabe o link onde leio os termos que o co-anfrião aceita ao ajudar na hospedagem via plataforma? Alguém teria um modelo de contrato de prestação de serviços para ser assinado com o co-anfitrião em linha com os termos do Airbnb? Obrigado Kau... Latest reply by Elisandra3