2017 AirBnB Open - Location and Dates Please

Carolyn16
Level 3
Groveland, CA

2017 AirBnB Open - Location and Dates Please

We are hoping that AirBnB will announce the location and dates for the 2017 Open event before April, which I think is when the news came out last year. Hosts need more than 6 months to plan for travel and accomodations, and since any significant convention/expo type venue is typically booked over a year in advance it seems to us that AirBnB probably already knows the 2017 location. Please find out, encourage, report back, etc., as soon as possible, thanks?! 

3 Replies 3
Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hello @Carolyn16,

Lovely to meet you and welcome to the Community Center. It is great you are thinking about the next Airbnb Open. 

I completely agree, hosts need as much information on this to plan travel. I believe the Open team will be updating the community soon about this and once I hear more I will certainly update you here in the CC. 🙂

Did you go to the AO16 in Los Angeles?

Thanks,

Lizzie

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

Pam5
Host Advisory Board Alumni
Malindi, Kenya

Hi,

Was following up on this any updates that we need to know?

PamG

@Pam5   As of last week, there are no announcements for Airbnb Open 2017.  Last year they made the OFFICIAL announcement in August.  Lets hope its soon because I would really love to attend this year since November is wide open for me to travel.  Hope to meet you.  

If you feel that me or another host have helped you, feel free to click on the "thumbs up" button at the end of any post. Thank you so much.

Aloha, Momi

Great way to contact Airbnb or via Twitter at AirbnbHelp / Facebook